How To Write A Glowing Bio
Of course glowing is what we aim for… In 250 characters or less! Here are some quick pointers:
- Say ‘Hello’ or ‘Welcome’ or ‘Thank You’
- Mention why you enjoy what you do, aligning it to your client
- Talk about your specialty
- Your best availability for appointments
- Do you provide mobile services or do clients come to you?
- If clients come to you, list your business address or
- Mention ‘call for my full address’
- Your payment options
Hello & Welcome,
Mila here and bridal makeup is my game. Seeing a bride’s dad’s first look, is why I do what I do!
- Weekends advanced booking recommended
- Evenings anytime
- At my location (call for address)
- Mobile extra
Love you all!
PS. It is also important to choose a profile photo of you that represents your brand very well!
- Set your own rules
- More time for things you love
- Grow your dreams